December 13 @ 7:45 am - 9:30 am
We are excited to announce that our Mission Awards Breakfast is scheduled on Wednesday, December 13, 2017 from 7:45 a.m. to 9:30 a.m. at Waubonsee Community College – Downtown Aurora Campus, 18 S River St, Aurora, IL.
The Mission Awards were established to recognize a member agency and an individual for their unique contributions to the coalition’s mission and to the community. Compañeros en Salud will recognize an initiative, organization or agency that has contributed to the quality of life of Latinos and other diverse groups of the Fox Valley Area through the Partnership Award. The Roseann Poss Mission Award will also honor an individual who advocates, supports, and continually strives to make contributions to Latinos and other diverse groups.
This event is held with the support of the Aurora Hispanic Heritage Advisory Board, City of Aurora, East Aurora High School, Presence Mercy Medical Center, Rush-Copley Medical Center, Waubonsee Community College, and the coalition’s member agencies and volunteers.
Compañeros en Salud/Partners in Health, NFP (CenS) is a not-for-profit volunteer-driven coalition. Our mission is to provide the Hispanic community and other diverse groups with the means to access resources and services for their health and well-being. Purchase your tickets for the 2017 Mission Awards Banquet here!
Important Event Information
- Registration starts 7:45 a.m.
- Program begins at 8:00 a.m.
- Parking information is available here (link: https://www.waubonsee.edu/about/facilities/auroradowntown/directions/index.php)
- For questions about the event please email gro.d1501202356ulasn1501202356esore1501202356napmo1501202356c@ofn1501202356i1501202356
- Tickets for the event are at $20; table of 8 is $160
A Special Thanks to Our Sponsors and Partners!